7-Session Kit available here:
Barnes & Noble:
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Small Group Bible Study by Les and Leslie Parrott
The Award-Winning Marriage Prep Program—Now More Effective Than Ever
• Uncover the most important misbeliefs of marriage
• Learn how to communicate with instant understanding
• Discover the secret to reducing and resolving conflict
• Master the skills of money management
• Get your sex life off to a great start
• Understand the three essential ingredients to lasting love
• Discover the importance of becoming soul mates
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. This comprehensive marriage program is designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. And now, in this newly updated edition, the Parrotts’ award-winning approach has been expanded to seamlessly integrate the renowned SYMBIS Assessment, making it more relevant, personal, and powerful than ever.
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts sessions:
1. Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
2. Can You Identify Your Love Style?
3. Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
4. Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
5. Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
6. Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
7. Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
Drs. LES & LESLIE PARROTT, a psychologist and marriage and family therapist, are #1 New York Times bestselling authors and creators of the most widely used pre-marriage program in the world—trusted by more than a million couples and translated into more than 20 languages. Their renowned SYMBIS Assessment has been called a “game changer.” Love Talk, Your Time-Starved Marriage,and Crazy Good Sex are among their landmark bestsellers. Each year they speak live to over 50,000 people and have been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, Today Show, CNN, The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Les and Leslie live in Seattle, Washington. Learn more: LesandLeslie.com.