The Art of Listening (How to save your Relationship & Marriage) -TD Jakes
► Subscribe to Multimedia Tv :
TD Jakes is the author of
Understanding your Potential
In this video TD Jakes talks about Why Is Listening Such An Important Relationship Skill ?
Please share, subscribe,and like
Thomas "T. D." Jakes, Sr. is an African-American pastor, author and filmmaker. He is the bishop of The Potter's House, a Nondenominational American megachurch. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on Lightsource.com, the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network, VHS home video, and The Miracle Channel in Canada. Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 300,000 people, an annual women's conference called "Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings.
– David Oyedepo inspiring teachings: …
– Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa inspiring words: …
– Myles Munroe inspiring words: …
– Motivational Videos: …
– Rev Sam Adeyemi inspiring Words:
– TD Jakes Inspiring Words
We make these videos with the intention of educating others in a motivational/inspirational form. if any owners of the content clips would like us to remove the video, we have no problem with that and will do so as fast as possible. Please email us if you have any concerns at Vincyokorie1@gmail.com
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is positively transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
Please watch: "3 Types of People you will meet in your Lifetime Be careful who you tell your dreams toby TD Jakesvi"